Our client, a leader on the American market in the area of predictive analysis and Big Data, was established in Boston in 2004 and has branches all over the world (New York, San Diego, London, Paris, New Delhi and Shanghai). At Ness we are proud that we can be a fully-valued partner of theirs by being involved in development of software that this company creates for its customers (who include British Airways, CVS Pharmacy and T-Mobile USA).
The company’s flagship technology platform, uses data science to transform data to intelligence and intelligence to value. Associated enterprise solutions generate insights that power critical strategic and operational activities across multiple functional domains for enterprises and governments worldwide.
Our client’s products are used primarily for exposing fraud, for marketing, for costs optimalization and for various other activities in almost every sector in which employees work with large volumes of data.
The Ness KDC team was formed in 2012. Our specialists develop applications for our client’s customers as well as subsequent maintenance and upgrading. Their main task is analysis and graphic evaluation of large volumes of data (Big Data Analytics) which are used by our client’s customers for precise targeting of their advertising campaigns. We work with the very latest technology in a dynamic environment and thanks to our excellent results and reputation, our client is planning to expand its Ness team.
Our team is a part of an amazing structure working along Big Data scientists that provide the analytics and building not only the backend but also frontend of cutting edge applications for one of the leaders in the Big Data visualizations industry. Extending functionalities providing new levels of capabilities to customer’s solution and tailoring new features directly to customer needs is only a part of what we do. The company is headquartered in New Jersey with offices located in San Diego, Boston, London, New Delhi, Shanghai, Austria and NESS KDC in Kosice.
Starting salary 1700 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Personality requirements and IT skills
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS / React practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Extensive knowledge of CSS and JS methods for providing good visual effects
- Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system
- Professional, Precise communication skills
- Enthusiastic, energetic, passionate, Work well in a team setting, Thrives in fast paced environment
- 2+ years of experience
Knowledge of Tools and Technologies:
- Excellent communication
- Ability to learn, absorb and apply new knowledge rapidly
- Working in a team
- Proactive approach
- Working under pressure
- English – advanced (both written and verbal) – Upper Intermediate (B2)
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.