Our client is a world leader in providing solutions in the fight against financial crime. Amongst their product users are some of the world’s biggest banks and financial institutions. These products are used to expose and prevent money laundering and fraud as well as ensure higher levels of regulation and rules observance.
The Košice team is a key part of a large global team and was formed ten years ago as a ten-member team of developers and testers. At present it has more than 100 members covering activities from almost all phases of the product cycle.
Our task is to develop and upgrade a number of important products used in exposing cases of money laundering. We have teams of technical implementers providing installation and configuration of products with final customers in various parts of the world, as well as teams providing customer support.
Over the course of ten years we have built up a strong partnership with our client and become a key part of their long-term success.
- Define and shape the architecture for new features in the AML products
- Mentor developers and provide technical and professional leadership
- Assist in requirements shaping and mapping to architecture components
- POC new ideas and technologies by coding prototypes
- Contribute and review high Level designs and assist in detailed level designs.
- Present and communicate architecture to internal and external stake holders
- Code complex parts of the product on occasion. Perform code reviews to make sure code aligns with design, architecture and standards
- Create architecture documents
Starting salary 2200 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
For the development of AML products we are looking for passionate, professional, hands-on software architect to define, shape and evolve the architecture
- High personal potential and a passion for coding and software development.
- Ability to take into account the broader picture while still diving into details
- Experience as software architect or as a senior software developer
- Experienced developer in at least 1 high level language.
- Experience with software design patterns and how they can be incorporated into software design
- Advantage: Scala knowledge, RDBMS experience, big data experience
- Experience with running and evaluating performance benchmarks, experience with performance tuning is a plus
- B.Sc. degree or higher from known university
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.