About the position
Ness KDC is looking for a new member of our team! For our attractive products we are now looking for Senior Java Developer.
Starting salary 1600 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Our client is a world leader in providing solutions in the fight against financial crime. Amongst their product users are some of the world’s biggest banks and financial institutions. These products are used to expose and prevent money laundering and fraud as well as ensure higher levels of regulation and rules observance.
The Košice team is a key part of a large global team and was formed ten years ago as a ten-member team of developers and testers. At present it has more than 100 members covering activities from almost all phases of the product cycle.
- Coding of software by following agile development methodology
- Focus on the high quality of delivered code by unit test coverage
- Collaboration with Tech Lead/Architect on refining the solution design
- Participation in overall project planning by providing technical insight
- Programming – Java, (Scala as an advantage)
- Database – SQL (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Versioning systems – Git, SVN or other
- English – advanced (spoken and written)
- Pro-active and Team Oriented approach
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Continuous Integration – Maven, Jenkins (as advantage)
- International & Collaborative environment in finance & banking sector
- Long-term relationship & cooperation with the client
- Professional Development opportunity to become certified or join technical and soft skill trainings to help you define your professional goals
- Friendly & Family oriented environment with numerous teambuilding activities such as sports competitions, puzzle competitions, board games competitions, end-of-year corporate parties, cultural and social events as well as FunNess game room where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football, billiard, ping pong or darts!
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all the requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.
Career at Ness KDC
- attractive work for prestigious clients
- smooth onboarding
- travel opportunities
- professional working environment
- continual training program
- sophisticated system of benefits
- partners’ discounts
- home office
- extra days off
- Ness Summer Club – child care
- referral fee program