Our client is a world leader in providing solutions in the fight against financial crime. Amongst their product users are some of the world’s biggest banks and financial institutions. These products are used to expose and prevent money laundering and fraud as well as ensure higher levels of regulation and rules observance.
The Košice team is a key part of a large global team and was formed ten years ago as a ten-member team of developers and testers. At present it has more than 100 members covering activities from almost all phases of the product cycle.
Our task is to develop and upgrade a number of important products used in exposing cases of money laundering. We have teams of technical implementers providing installation and configuration of products with final customers in various parts of the world, as well as teams providing customer support.
Over the course of ten years we have built up a strong partnership with our client and become a key part of their long-term success.
Job location: Košice
Salary info: Starting salary 1500 € gross, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
- Main focal point for the quality of the Actimize offering
- Setting up and installing various testing environments, with a focus on data-driven testing
- Manage defect logs, and open bugs detailing relevant information in a repeatable way
- Involved in the design phases and requirements review of features associated with the coming SW releases
- Define, review and accept test plans
- Guide the team on testing methodologies and tools
- Analyze and report test results to key stakeholders, highlighting test coverage and risks
- Experience in automation and performance – HO and management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Agile/scrum
- Minimum of 5 years experience in QA field
- Familiar with selenium, cucumber, Jira
- Academic degree in computer science or equivalen
- Must have skills to lead without authority (the role doesn’t include managing people)
- English – good written and spoken English – intermediate (B2)
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.