Our client, a leader on the American market in the area of predictive analysis and Big Data, was established in Boston in 2004 and has branches all over the world (New York, San Diego, London, Paris, New Delhi and Shanghai). At Ness we are proud that we can be a fully-valued partner of theirs by being involved in development of software that this company creates for its customers (who include British Airways, CVS Pharmacy and T-Mobile USA).
The company’s flagship technology platform, uses data science to transform data to intelligence and intelligence to value. Associated enterprise solutions generate insights that power critical strategic and operational activities across multiple functional domains for enterprises and governments worldwide.
Our client’s products are used primarily for exposing fraud, for marketing, for costs optimalization and for various other activities in almost every sector in which employees work with large volumes of data.
The Ness KDC team was formed in 2012. Our specialists develop applications for our client’s customers as well as subsequent maintenance and upgrading. Their main task is analysis and graphic evaluation of large volumes of data (Big Data Analytics) which are used by our client’s customers for precise targeting of their advertising campaigns. We work with the very latest technology in a dynamic environment and thanks to our excellent results and reputation, our client is planning to expand its Ness team.
Our team is a part of an amazing structure working along Big Data scientists that provide the analytics and building not only the backend but also frontend of cutting edge applications for one of the leaders in the Big Data visualizations industry. Extending functionalities providing new levels of capabilities to customer’s solution and tailoring new features directly to customer needs is only a part of what we do. The company is headquartered in New Jersey with offices located in San Diego, Boston, London, New Delhi, Shanghai, Austria and NESS KDC in Kosice.
- Testing and Test reporting in multicultural environment
- Writing, maintaining, and executing test plans containing of automated test cases based on User Acceptance Criteria
- Supporting the development and implementation of Automation frameworks for both functional and non-functional testing, keywords and classes needed
- Scripting tests that improves system validation coverage and reduces release time
- Communication with other team members, to identify the gaps in automation framework and the ability to respond and adapt accordingly
- Personal involvement in Automation process, suggesting improvements
- At least 1 year of experience in automation testing
- At least 1 year of experience with writing Unit tests in Java
- Experience in using Selenium (WebDriver)
- Solid knowledge of Xpath and CSS
- Solid knowledge of Linux
- Experience with OOP
- Knowledge of Continuous integration
- written and spoken English language
- organized and goal oriented
- team player but also able to work independently if needed
- ability to learn new things and work under pressure
- attention to detail
- proactive approach
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.
Recommend to your friend
Send the job details to your friend, who might be interested in working for Ness.