With more than 10,000 customers, Masternaut is a European market leader in the field of telematics. It mainly specializes in management of fleets and staff, and services in the area of asset monitoring.
Customers use the benefits of Masternaut products for the smooth running of their companies, cost saving and effective use of assets as well as for boosting the safe operation of their vehicle parks.
Our team has the opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies and methodologies in the world: Mobile Applications, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming and Test Driven Development).
- The role is responsible for designing, coding (front-end mostly) and modifying Web Applications, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications.
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design, clear navigation, high-throughput and high-performance appications.
Starting salary 1400 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
- Domain experience:
- Medium complexity web application development: e-commerce sites, LBS and other service SaaS platforms, telematics platforms, or similar
- Technology experience:
- Must Have:
- ASP.NET MVC (C#) basics
- Nice to have:
- LESS or equivalent preprocessor
- ASP.NET Core (C#)
- RESTful API development
- JasperSoft or equivalent BI tools
- Spring Boot or equivalent Java framework
- Must Have:
- S/W development experience:
- Scrum or other Agile methodology, TDD, other usual professional processes (use-case analysis, design, reviewing, unit test development, SCM, etc…)
- Common requirements:
- Graduate in numerate discipline
- Written and spoken English language
- Passionate, results focused, good communicator
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.