Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, our client, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1,500-30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1-22 megawatts).
Solar’s customers put the company’s products to work in many areas including production, processing and pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil and generation of electricity and thermal energy for processing applications, such as manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Scrum Master who possess excellent communication skills and ability to learn. You will be part of the international team working in agile environment responsible for:
- Facilitating the Scrum framework, including sprint planning sessions, backlog grooming sessions, daily stand-ups, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives
- Identification and removing of sprint impediments
- Supporting the Scrum Team, being accountable for their commitments
- Empower the team to self-organize
- Ensure the transparency and visibility of team’s progress
- Teach and Train Product Owner to maximize ROI to meet his goals through Scrum framework
- Providing coaching and training of Scrum/Agile to the Scrum Team & Product Owner
- Maintain process documentation
Starting salary 1700 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work
Job location: Košice
- Thorough understanding of Agile / Scrum methodologies, values and procedures
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English language
- 2 or more years of software development life cycle experience in Agile
- Capability of managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Strong communication skills and the ability to lead and influence
- Track the team’s progress
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Strong analytical ability
- Proactive, looking for ways to improve
Nice to have
- ScrumAlliance Certification
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.