NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries.
Are you excited about the Cloud? Do you have a strong technical background in programming, AWS, and DevOps practices? Are you a self-starter that can pick up a new technology quickly and with minimal supervision? Then you may be the perfect candidate for the job of DevOps/AWS Engineer for Cloud Services at NICE.
NICE is a global software company providing enterprise solutions to Fortune 500 companies in the customer experience, financial, and public safety space. We are on a journey to transition many our traditional on-premise solutions to SAAS offerings running in our data centers and AWS. The DevOps team will play a key role in that transition.
We are expanding our DevOps team and are looking for a motivated individual to join the team and play a key role on this journey.
Responsibilities and duties
- Automated deployment of AWS Infrastructure (Software Defined Data Center)
- Monitor and Secure AWS Infrastructure
- Use and Enhance Configuration Management tools like Puppet and Ansible to facilitate guest management
- Collaborate closely with the application support, infrastructure, and product development teams
- Possible travel to other global locations
Starting salary 1300 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Education and Experience:
- Programming Experience: 1+ years in major language such as Java, Perl, Python, or C# or equivalent course experience in programming.
- Experience with Powershell a plus.
- AWS Experience: Experience working with AWS or AWS Certification a plus.
- Knowledge of Terraform Platform / Puppet / Ansible strongly desired
- Experience with standard DevOps practices
- Education Level: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science/IT preferred (or any engineering field considered) or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities:
- Good coding skills in major languages such as Java, Python, Perl or C#
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to work effectively with distributed team
- Ability to work in high pressure, highly flexible environment against both short and long-term objectives
- Passionate about technology and solving IT operations-focused problems
- Must be detail oriented, task driven, and have excellent communication skills. Customer service focus is key
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and with minimal supervision
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.