Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, our client, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1,500-30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1-22 megawatts).
Solar’s customers put the company’s products to work in many areas including production, processing and pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil and generation of electricity and thermal energy for processing applications, such as manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
We are looking for seasoned engineer with independent working capability, broad expertise and unique knowledge in SW architecture who will design the system architecture (SW/HW) based on international and enterprise standards. You will be responsible for the selection of appropriate technologies to implement the design, for technical leading of multiple teams but also for the communication with the customer and requirements clarification. Excellent communication skills is a must. We expect you to provide a professional authority in the organization and to work independently and collaboratively on complex problems while implementing expertise, creativity and sophistication.
Starting salary 2200 € gross (junior level) or 2500 € gross (senior level), depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job location: Košice
What we value
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Energetic and passionate teammates
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more then asked.
What we offer
- Being part of the top team
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- Opportunityy to travel to Denver, Colorado
- Architecture skillset
- Architectural Patterns
- Design Patterns
- Hosting Architecture
- UML – advanced
- Computer skills – programmer
- CSS – expert
- HTML – expert
- .NET – advanced
- Http protocol/REST
- Databases (optional)
- SQL – relational (MySQL, Microsoft SQL server)
- Webservers (Apache)
- Containers/Application servers (IIS, Tomcat)
- Development process
- Agile software methodology – SCRUM
- Continuous integration (Jenkins or Hudson tools)
- GIT versioning
- Release management
- Other Technologies (optional)
- Grunt / Gulp
- Soft Skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to learn, absorb and apply new knowledge rapidly
- Working in a team
- Proactive approach
- Working under pressure
- Language Skills
- English – advanced (both written and verbal)
- Years of experience: 8+
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.