About the job
Ness KDC is offering great opportunity to work for our customer that is recognized as a world leader in the design, supply and operation of integrated Automated Fare Collection systems and Real Time Passenger Information systems for the transit industry providing solutions for all modes of transport and all types of fare media.
They have delivered systems that support more than 80 million smart cards in circulation and handle approximately 1.8 billion financial transactions per annum.
NESS KDC is looking for a junior C# developer for a British client who is a market leader of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) technology based in the UK.
Starting salary from 1700 € per month, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
The Company’s embedded technology products provide real time intelligence that better informs the communities in which it operates, drives efficiencies into transport operating companies and ensures that the travelling passenger has access to information instantaneously.
- Hands on development in C#
- Work closely with other developers within department to ensure effective code
- Development of high quality, cutting edge C# solutions for the client
- Communication with client in English based on emails/calls, understanding of requirement specifications & other project documentation
- Work in a structured multicultural environment (SK,UK)
Must have technical skills:
- C# (.NET Framework / .NET Core)
- REST API implementation and best practices
- Git, Gitflow
Nice to have technical skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Linux environment
- Amazon Web Services
- Kafka distributed messaging system
- Event Sourcing
- Flexible with positive approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open, approachable, trustworthy
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all the requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.
Career at Ness KDC
- attractive work for prestigious clients
- smooth onboarding
- travel opportunities
- professional working environment
- continual training program
- sophisticated system of benefits
- partners’ discounts
- home office
- extra days off
- Ness Summer Club – child care
- referral fee program