Our client is a world leader in providing solutions in the fight against financial crime. Amongst their product users are some of the world’s biggest banks and financial institutions. These products are used to expose and prevent money laundering and fraud as well as ensure higher levels of regulation and rules observance.
The Košice team is a key part of a large global team and was formed ten years ago as a ten-member team of developers and testers. At present it has more than 100 members covering activities from almost all phases of the product cycle.Our task is to develop and upgrade a number of important products used in exposing cases of money laundering. We have teams of technical implementers providing installation and configuration of products with final customers in various parts of the world, as well as teams providing customer support.
Over the course of ten years we have built up a strong partnership with our client and become a key part of their long-term success.
We are seeking talented and self-motivated person to join our team to integrate and upgrade existing applications, and help bridge the gap between legacy development and future technology platforms.
The ideal candidate has a passion for coding and must be excited to find creative solutions to interesting coding challenges.
You will operate in a highly collaborative work environment with international teams working together to deliver modern solutions in finance business sector.
As a Full-Stack Developer your main focus will be on implementation of back-end logic in Java-based technologies and relational databases, integration with existing CI infrastructure and occasional customization of UI via existing platform.
Besides the software coding as your primary activity, you will also be implementing existing solution offsite and onsite.
Starting salary 1400 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
- Implementation of new product features as per requirements
- Maintaining the high quality of code by following coding standards and continuous testing
- Creative collaboration within team to meet the common targets
- Participation in overall project planning and solution design
- English – good written and spoken English – intermediate (B1)
Personality & skills:
- Hands on experience with development in Java and SQL
- Hand on experience with XSLT transformations
- Analytical thinking
- Efficient problem solving
- Good communication
- Strong inter-personal skills
- Quick adaptation to changes
- Ability to learn new technologies & business domain quickly and apply new knowledge rapidly
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration
- REST/SOUP webservices knowledge
- Hands on experience with versioning, automation testing
- Programming at the application layer
- Problem analyses and correcting errors on existing versions
- Help with installations and problem solving in testing environments
- Willingness to travel
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.