Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, our client, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1,500-30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1-22 megawatts).
Solar’s customers put the company’s products to work in many areas including production, processing and pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil and generation of electricity and thermal energy for processing applications, such as manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer (Tester) who possess excellent communication skills and ability to learn. You will be part of the international team working in an agile environment responsible for functional and non-functional testing of developed applications. It also includes developing of functional test cases – scripts. Applications can vary from customer oriented analytic tools or contract management to the lowest level turbine data computations and data processing.
Job location: Košice, Poprad
Salary info: Starting salary 1200 € gross, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
You will be responsible for:
- Requirement and design specifications review
- Test Plan preparation needed for testing delivery in a number of functional and non-functional areas with clear scope, objectives, deliverables and risks
- Development of functional and non-functional test cases (scripts)
- Tracking and reporting of quantitative and qualitative testing results/metrics in an auditable form
- Ensuring testing is carried out in a timely, repeatable and effective manner
- Defect logging and reporting
- Computer / testing skills
- Manual testing techniques – expert
- ISTQB / ISEB foundation certificate
- Automation test scripting techniques – advanced
- Functional and non functional testing – advanced
- Any programming or scripting language – advanced
- Defect logging tool
- Continuous integration tool
- Any other testing tool (optional)
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.