About the position
For our important client, Europe´s leading mobile resource management provider specializing in Vehicle & Asset Tracking, Mobile Workforce Applications and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP software, our center in Košice is looking for Mobile applications developer that can create engaging experiences for Android Platform. We appreciate developers who can bring technology leadership in native and cross platform development. An understanding of iOS development is very welcome and will help increase coverage of both top market technologies.
Salary info: Starting salary from 1700 € per month, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job location: Košice
About the client
With more than 10,000 customers, Masternaut is a European market leader in the field of telematics. It mainly specializes in management of fleets and staff, and services in the area of asset monitoring.
Customers use the benefits of Masternaut products for the smooth running of their companies, cost saving and effective use of assets as well as for boosting the safe operation of their vehicle parks.
- The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying mobile applications from database layer to flows and actual mobile screens.
- Strive to create visually appealing screens that feature user-friendly design, clear navigation, high quality and high-performance applications.
- Active support of quality assurance processes and test automation.
- Self-improving skillset and domain knowledge whilst delivering mid high complexity tasks.
- Active support of core architectural guidance and development best practices.
- Continuous suggestions for improvements.
- Support of the entire delivery process, automation, release and maintenance.
- Graduate in numerate discipline.
- Passionate, results focused, good communicator.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Stress resistant.
- Team player.
- High complexity features development in mobile applications, related databases and services.
- Very good level of spoken and written English.
Software development experience
- Practical understanding of agile methodology (Scrum or Kanban)
- Practical experience with Test-Driven Development principles
- Understanding of code review procedures, formatting, integration testing and other development QA procedures
- Proven track record of launching multiple applications
Must have technical skills:
- Android development in Java and/or Kotlin
- RESTful APIs
- Android Studio, Android SDKs, Gradle
Nice to have technical skills:
- Jenkins CI
- XCode Server
- iOS development
- Cloud services, e.g. AWS AppSync, DynamoDB, Cognito, etc.
Apply for this job
Are you interested in this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all the requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.
Career at Ness KDC
- attractive work for prestigious clients
- smooth onboarding
- travel opportunities
- professional working environment
- continual training program
- sophisticated system of benefits
- partners’ discounts
- home office
- extra days off
- Ness Summer Club – child care
- referral fee program