Utilizing the benefits of a strong partner Salesforce, CassaCloud is a reliable IT partner with a wide range of services on Salesforce market. CassaCloud is an official consultancy Salesforce partner with certified specialists for Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, CPQ, and Pardot.
CassaCloud has been acquired by Ness Digital Engineering in 2019 to strengthen the Salesforce area in North America and Europe.
Would you like to work on a fast paced local and global implementation projects and on the top cloud business platform in the world?
We are currently looking for a skillful Salesforce Developer for our growing portfolio of projects around the globe.
What you can expect from working with us:
- As a Salesforce Developer you will be working with Webstorm from JetBrains, Jira & BitBucket from Atlassian.
- No boring maintenance – you will be learning new technologies and best development practices from top people.
- Using Agile methodologies (Scrum and Kanban)
- Participating on the existing great team atmosphere and well deserved celebrations.
Salary info: Starting salary from 2000 € per month, depending on skills and experience + quarterly bonuses + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job location: Kosice
- 2+ years of Salesforce Experience (preferred)
- Good code notes and technical documentation
- Willing to get and provide code review
- OO language (Java, C#, C++, PHP, Objective-C, Swift..)
- Knowledge of APEX (desirable)
- Salesforce Developer I Certification (desirable)
- SQL (desirable)
- True devotion to work and good communication skills (colleagues, clients)
- Eagerness to learn new things indivudually online
- Ability to practically link business processes and technical solutions
- Willingness to submit to best practices about how to do things
- Checking if you implanted all requirements and test after yourself before anyone else
- Self-driven and proactive approach
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership
- Fluent English in business and IT
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.