Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, our client, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1,500-30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1-22 megawatts).
Solar’s customers put the company’s products to work in many areas including production, processing and pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil and generation of electricity and thermal energy for processing applications, such as manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
Join our team of software developers and participate in development of complex IoT solutions.
You will be part of an international team working in agile environment responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile applications (design, development and engineering) for turbines and gas compressors. These applications will support the engineers in various areas of their work (e.g. mobile assessment, turbine and gas compressor condition inspections, troubleshooting or tracking the technical issues from the field. The final compilation should be executable on the mobile devices and also highly graphically developed.
Salary info: Starting salary 1400 € gross (experienced level), depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job Location: Košice, Poprad
What we value
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Energetic and passionate teammates
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more when asked.
What we offer
- Being part of the top team
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- Opportunity to travel to San Diego and/or Switzerland office
- Computer skills – programmer
- CSS – advance
- HTML – advance
- Cordova – basic knowledge is an advantage, not required
- Redux (or other state management solution)
- Bundler (Rollup/Webpack)
- Technologies (optional)
- Grunt / Gulp
- Tools (optional)
- VS Code/Webstorm
- Azure DevOps (VSTS
- Agile software methodology – SCRUM
- Continuous integration
- Functional programming (basic knowledge)
- Language Skills
- English – advanced (both written and verbal)
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.