We have helped to create the world’s leading maps which serve customers, automotive and enterprise customers.
Rooted in almost three decades of experience in cartography, the customer offers the world’s best maps and location experiences across multiple screens and operating systems; helps people navi-gate their lives with ease and confidence every day and everywhere; gives people a better and deeper sense of location which will be essential to live a modern urbanized life.
Our client builds maps for how people live: they are relevant, reliable and delightful every day and everywhere. Today, the company provides leadership and solutions to inspire a new generation of experiences.
- The freshest, richest and most reliable maps, uniting the physical and virtual worlds in 2D and 3D.
- Live traffic services in 42 countries.
- Creating maps by balancing on-staff map experts with 80,000 external sources.
- Keeping the maps fresh, accurate and reliable by making 2.7 million changes to them each day.
- Preparation and implementation of automation tests
- Knowledge of test procedures, preparation of test data and reporting errors
Salary info: Starting salary 1200 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job location: Košice, Poprad
- Ability to work independently, close cooperation with virtual team
- Active communication in English on daily basis
- Knowledge of Agile methodology – active participation on daily stand up meetings and other scrum ceremonies
- DevOps tool: Jenkins
- Junit, Mockito
- REST services
- AWS (Amazon Web Services)
- Unix environment: bash scripts
- Windows environment: batch scripts
- Python, Groovy
- Robot Test Framework
- Maven, Git
- Jira (Agile)
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.