With more than 10,000 customers, Masternaut is a European market leader in the field of telematics. It mainly specializes in management of fleets and staff, and services in the area of asset monitoring.
Customers use the benefits of Masternaut products for the smooth running of their companies, cost saving and effective use of assets as well as for boosting the safe operation of their vehicle parks.
Our team has the opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies and methodologies in the world: Mobile Applications, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming and Test Driven Development).
Working as Test Engineer on an international project focusing on devices and hardware in general
* Performing manual and automated testing on a dedicated environment using real life devices
- Writing, maintaining, and executing test plans based on User Acceptance Criteria
- Performing regression testing to make sure the to-be-released versions are not negatively impacted by new additions
- Creation of test reports and presentation of achieved test results to the team and involved stakeholders
- Day-to-day communication with developers, product owner and architect to resolve all potential issues and/or get clarification needed to perform assigned tasks on desired level of quality
- Responsible for testing hardware firmwares and also standalone web-application
- To be a “hardware” person not afraid to work with real life hardware, play with real devices ding everything in between setting them up and deactivating them
- Ability to design high quality test scenarios with requested application coverage
- Methodical and analytical thinking (to be able to analyze and extrapolate data from log files)
- Other usual professional processes (E2E tests, plans, unit tests, SCM, etc)
- Unix or Linux OS
- At least theoretical knowledge of Agile methodology (e.g. Kanban, Scrum)
- Good understanding of software release lifecycle
- To be proactive when facing issues, having can-do attitude
Nice To have:
- AMQ, Apache Camel knowledge
- Strong presentation skills
- Previous experience with any programming/scripting language
- Previous experience with testing hardware
- To be able to work in a team and also as a standalone unit
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Written and spoken English language
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.