With more than 10,000 customers, Masternaut is a European market leader in the field of telematics. It mainly specializes in management of fleets and staff, and services in the area of asset monitoring.
Customers use the benefits of Masternaut products for the smooth running of their companies, cost saving and effective use of assets as well as for boosting the safe operation of their vehicle parks.
Masternaut has immense innovational potential and space for growth, hence its decision, after a careful selection process, to expand its production by opening a new development center at Ness Košice. This has given our team opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge technology and methodologies in the world: Mobile Applications, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming and Test Driven Development).
The newly-formed core team in Košice participates in the development and testing of key components and products and comes up with innovative solutions and ideas for improvement. Thanks to the quality of our work, Masternaut is planning to expand its team at Ness and take on another group of talented mobile application and platform developers and test engineers. Each member of the team will have opportunity to become actively involved in a “Hackathon” event in the customer’s English and French development centres.
For our important client, Europe´s leading mobile resource management provider specializing in Vehicle & Asset Tracking, Mobile Workforce Applications and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP software, our center in Košice is looking for experienced Mobile Test Engineer that can test all core mobile platforms, formulate test strategies and develop sufficient level of test automation. We appreciate testers with passion to sophisticated mobile application user experience with at least basic experiences with Android and / or iOS development.
Salary info: Starting salary 1200 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job location: Košice
- Testing and reporting in multicultural environment
- Writing, maintenance of test plans, test cases and test reports based on requirements
- Testing of newly developed mobile applications, all Android & iOS
- Acting as an active member of mobile feature team
- Integration of mobile test framework with general test automation framework
- Graduate in numerate discipline
- Passionate, results focused, good communicator
- Strong relationship management skills
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Very good level of spoken and written English
Software testing & automation experience:
- General experience and overview about test automation frameworks
- General overview about mobile test solutions and frameworks
- Understanding of software development and lifecycle
Must have skills:
- Good understanding of mobile platforms Android & iOS
- Working skills in Android Studio, Android SDK, Gradle
- Objective-C, Swift, XCode
- Unit test framework, Robotium for Android and Kif testing framework or equivalent
- Understanding of GIT
- Skills in JUnit test framework, Robotium for Android and Kif testing framework or equivalent
- Appium testing framework or equivalent
- Understanding of devices and operating systems limitations
- Experience with embedded devices
Nice to have skills:
- Experience with offline storage, threading and performance tuning
- Experience with native automation solutions (e.g. Espresso, XCUI)
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.