Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, our client, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1,500-30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1-22 megawatts).
Solar’s customers put the company’s products to work in many areas including production, processing and pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil and generation of electricity and thermal energy for processing applications, such as manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
We are looking for a passionate Front-End developer to join one of our development teams in Košice.
As a React developer, you will be actively involved in development of modern web applications for our customer from San Diego, California, USA. These applications will support the engineers in various areas of their work (e.g. mobile assessment, turbine and gas compressor condition inspections, troubleshooting or tracking the technical issues from the field). The final compilation should be executable on the mobile devices and also highly graphically developed.
What we value
- Intelligent individuals looking to apply themselves creatively
- People who are comfortable speaking up, sharing ideas and driving change
- Energetic and passionate teammates
- Hard-working individuals who habitually do more when asked.
What we offer
- Being part of the top team
- Fun, fast-paced work environment
- Constantly evolving, cutting edge technology
- Opportunity to travel to San Diego and/or Switzerland office
Salary info: Starting salary 1700 € gross, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job Location: Košice
- Computer skills – programmer
- CSS – advance
- HTML – advance
- Cordova – basic knowledge is an advantage, not required
- Redux (or other state management solution)
- Bundler (Rollup/Webpack)
- Technologies (optional)
- Grunt / Gulp
- Tools (optional)
- VS Code/Webstorm
- Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Agile software methodology – SCRUM
- Continuous integration
- Functional programming (basic knowledge)
- Language Skills
- English – advanced (both written and verbal)
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.