Our client is one of the world’s biggest players in the field of reservation systems and issue of travel tickets, their products helping to make public transport more efficient in many of the world’s biggest cities. The client cooperates with more than 200 public transport providers with their systems processing more than five billion transactions per year. The company has been on the cutting edge in this field for 25 years and thanks to new technology, can now enable travellers to buy tickets by smartphone, a big timesaver in our hectic modern world.
One of our teams is working on development of a number of intelligent solutions for public transport systems around the world. Amongst other projects, we are working on developing a new reservation system integrating third-party solutions which will be used all over the UK. We are also working on the abovementioned mobile application that will enable purchase of travel tickets, real-time viewing of a bus’s location and intelligent route planning. Another team in Košice is working on the latest generation of ticket machines in buses and trains, creating a new method of payment by which passengers can use a pay card without having to own the card of the given transport company.
Ness KDC is offering great opportunity to work for our customer that is recognized as a world leader in the design, supply and operation of integrated Automated Fare Collection systems and Real Time Passenger Information systems for the transit industry providing solutions for all modes of transport and all types of fare media. They have delivered systems that support more than 80 million smart cards in circulation and handle approximately 1.8 billion financial transactions per annum. NESS KDC is looking for a Skilled C# developer for a British client who is a market leader of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) technology based in the UK. The Company’s embedded technology products provide real time intelligence that better informs the communities in which it operates, drives efficiencies into transport operating companies and ensures that the travelling passenger has access to information instantaneously.
The role requires and primary responsibilities:
- Hands on development in C#
- Work closely with other developers within department to ensure effective code
- Development of high quality, cutting edge C# solutions for the client
- Communication with client in English based on emails/calls, understanding of requirement specifications & other project documentation
- Work in a structured multicultural environment (SK,UK)
Salary info: Starting salary 1400 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate’s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job location: Kosice
Benefits we offer:
• Language courses • Technical courses, Certifications • Soft skills training • Purchasing of professional literature • Commercial partners discounts • Favourable terms for bank products • Home Office • Extra Vacation days • Sickness days • Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees • Referral Fee – employee referral for onboarding a new employee • Diners club credit card • High-standard working conditions
- C# (.NET Framework / .NET Core)
- Web services (REST / SOAP)
- Unit testing
- Oracle – nice to have
- Flexible with positive approach
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Reliable with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Open, approachable, trustworthy
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.