With more than 10,000 customers, Masternaut is a European market leader in the field of telematics. It mainly specializes in management of fleets and staff, and services in the area of asset monitoring.
Customers use the benefits of Masternaut products for the smooth running of their companies, cost saving and effective use of assets as well as for boosting the safe operation of their vehicle parks.
Masternaut has immense innovational potential and space for growth, hence its decision, after a careful selection process, to expand its production by opening a new development center at Ness Košice. This has given our team opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge technology and methodologies in the world: Mobile Applications, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming and Test Driven Development).
The newly-formed core team in Košice participates in the development and testing of key components and products and comes up with innovative solutions and ideas for improvement. Thanks to the quality of our work, Masternaut is planning to expand its team at Ness and take on another group of talented mobile application and platform developers and test engineers. Each member of the team will have opportunity to become actively involved in a “Hackathon” event in the customer’s English and French development centres.
For our important client, Europe´s leading mobile resource management provider specializing in Vehicle & Asset Tracking, Mobile Workforce Applications and Microsoft Dynamics CRM and ERP software, our centre in Košice is looking for test engineer with passion to Software Testing.
- Testing and reporting in multicultural environment
- Writing, maintaining, and executing test plans and test cases based on requirements, including exploratory, regression and non-functional tests
- Testing newly developed software, upgrades to existing software and deployments to ensure quality is maintained
- Working as active member of an agile feature team
- Able to communicate and maintain a healthy relationship with developers
- Able to deliver assigned tasks in expected time-frame and quality
Job location: Košice
Salary info: Starting salary from 1500 € per month, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
- 5+ years of experience with Testing
- Graduate in numerate discipline
- Passionate, results focused, good communicator
- Strong relationship management skills
- Stress resistant
- Team player
- Very good level of spoken and written English
Software testing experience:
- Broad experience with manual testing
- Experience with Test Automation
- Understanding of software development and lifecycle
- Understanding of Agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban)
Must have skills:
- Methodical and analytical thinking
- Ability to design high quality test scenarios with requested application coverage
- Experiences with Jira or equivalent management tool
- Experience with TestRail or other test management and defect tracking tools
- API testing, DB query
- Java programming
- Previous working experience with SaaS products
Nice to have skills:
- Previous experience with SaaS products
- Some experience with embedded devices
- Experience with Selenium, Cucumber
- Knowledge of Gherkin
- Experience with embedded devices
- ISTQB certification or equivalent
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.