Kinetic Worldwide is the leading agency in helping brands connect with, and activate, their audiences while they’re on the move. The world’s largest planner and digital innovator of Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising, Kinetic understands the customer’s physical journey better than anyone. With dynamic data and technology, they turn that journey into an Active Journey, driving people to take action in context. Whether it’s through mobile and social, location-based experiences or in-transit, Kinetic is committed to pioneering new ways to make OOH interactive and amplifiable – driving efficiency and measurable transactions between brands, audiences and peers. A global agency network within tenthavenue, Kinetic has offices in 34 countries and an operating network of affiliates worldwide serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated QA Engineer (Tester) for our UK based customer in marketing and advertising industry who has good communication skills and ability to learn. You will be part of the international team working in an agile environment responsible for functional and non-functional testing of developed applications. It includes designing of functional test cases, defect logging and reporting and active communication with the client.
Our client is the world’s largest planner and digital innovator of Out-of-Home (OOH) advertising. With dynamic data and technology, our client drives people to take action – whether it is through mobile, social, location-based experiences or in-transit, and makes OOH interactive and amplifiable. Our client has offices in 34 countries and an operating network of affiliates worldwide serving hundreds of agencies and brands alike.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing of the requirement and design specifications
- Designing of functional test cases
- Tracking and reporting of quantitative and qualitative testing results/metrics in an auditable form
- Ensuring testing is carried out in a timely, repeatable and effective manner
- Defect logging and reporting
Job location: Košice
Salary info: Starting salary from 1200 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Soft Skills – MUST
- Excellent communication
- Proactive approach and analytical thinking
- Ability to learn, absorb and apply new knowledge rapidly
- Strong attention for detail
- Working in a team
- Working under pressure
Computer / testing skills
- Manual testing techniques
- ISTQB / ISEB foundation certificate is a plus but not a must
- Any programming or scripting language is a benefit
- Experience with any testing tool (test case management, defect management)
Agile software methodology – SCRUM
- English – advanced (both written and verbal)
Years of experience: 1+
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.