NICE Systems (NASDAQ: NICE), is the worldwide leader of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in real time.
Driven by cross-channel and multi-sensor analytics, NICE solutions enable organizations to improve business performance, increase operational efficiency, prevent financial crime, ensure compliance, and enhance safety and security.
NICE serves over 25,000 organizations in the enterprise and security sectors, representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 150 countries.
Actimize is currently seeking an ambitious DEVOPS Automation Engineer to join our dynamic R&D team located in Kosice.
The role responsibilities include development of features, unit tests, tools and infrastructure.
You will Work collaboratively with professional developers, software architects and product managers, in a fast-paced agile environment.
Starting salary 1500 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
- Good understanding of object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented language (Java)
- Practical experience in database applications (SQL, Oracle).
- Background in Linux\Unix.
- Familiarity with testing and integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, Selenium , Cucumber , TestNG).
- Great team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent, strong self-learner, with ability to self-manage tasks and meet deadlines
- High level of English with great communication skills both verbal and written
- Problem solver, able to remove roadblocks.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) – advantage.
- Familiarity with Git – advantage.
- Experience with Unit Testing frameworks – advantage
- Knowledge in operating systems, networking – advantage
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.