Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, our client, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1,500-30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1-22 megawatts).
Solar’s customers put the company’s products to work in many areas including production, processing and pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil and generation of electricity and thermal energy for processing applications, such as manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated Automation Tester who possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be part of the international team working in an agile environment responsible for automation testing, clarifying requirements with customer and setting various test objectives. Applications are manly based on web technologies and Python language.
You will be responsible for:
- Collaboration with product owner and architect
- Analyze and introduce best test technologies and strategies (manual and automated testing)
- Build test plans based on projects requirements and design specifications
- Development of functional test cases
- Tracking and reporting of testing results
- Defect logging and reporting
- Participating in problem solving in various areas
- Overview of automated test suite
Job location: Košice, Poprad
Salary info: Starting salary 1200 € gross, depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
- Computer / testing skills
- oest suite management
- Manual testing techniques
- Test Automation
- Experience with data set preparation for manual and automation execution
- Some programming or scripting language (preferred: Python)
- MySQL knowledge
- Experience and knowledge of best practices with both white and black box methodologies
- ISTQB / ISEB foundation certificate: advantage
- Any Agile and Test Case Management tools
- Any Test automation tool
- Agile software methodology (SCRUM)
- Soft Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn, absorb and apply new knowledge rapidly
- Strong attention for detail
- Working in a team
- Proactive approach
- Working under pressure
- Strong analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Language Skills
- English – advanced (both written and verbal)
- Years of experience: 3+
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.