As we grow as a company, here comes the opportunity to strengthen our Kosice Center internal HR team and we are delighted to offer a position of HR Business partner to a skilled and experienced candidate.
About our company:
Ness KDC was established in 2005 and is the flagship Software Delivery and Innovations Center of the Ness Digital Engineering corporation.
We provide digital transformation software services, product development and innovations to global customers in areas such as the automobile industry, intelligent transportation, internet of things, finance and banking, media and marketing, power and energy and big data and analytics.
In the area of software engineering, it is our top-quality services, individual customer approach and ability to achieve targets which are most highly valued by our clients. Thanks to these, Ness Kosice enjoys long-term business relationships with its customers. Our teams of professionals first process and analyze client’s requirements; then, through cooperation with the client, they use the newest technology to fulfil these requirements in an “agile” environment.
Our glowing references and strong corporate background continuously attract the interest of new clients. As a result, Ness KDC is now one of the most important employers in the region with a workforce of more than 520 people.
The successful candidate will work with the team to ensure continuous improvement and innovative approach in dealing with employee satisfaction and stability. HR Business partner will carry out following duties:
- Attrition analysis
- Employees stability/criticality analysis and reporting
- Retention and stay interviews
- Close and daily cooperation with all departments, especially Delivery Management and Recruitment
Employees motivation, engagement
- Employees engagement surveys
- Motivation & Retention programs
- Driving a process within local organization * Communication with global organization
- Process improvements and system administration
- Career growth plans and initiatives
- Career paths creation and updates
- Succession planning
Starting salary 1400 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
- Proven track record in multiple HR areas
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- True team-player, connected with all departments, especially delivery management
- Stress-proof and organized
- Responsible with true sense of accountability
- Attentive to people but bigger picture aware
- Honest & straightforward
- Seasoned in preferably global IT, Technology or Communications international company
- Experience as HR Business Partner in international company
What we offer:
- High-standard working conditions
- Extra Vacation days
- Sickness days
- Home Office
- Language courses
- Technical courses, Certifications
- Soft skills training
- Purchase of professional literature
- Fruit days
- Commercial partners discounts
- Ness Summer club – full-day summer program for children of our employees
- Referral Fee – employee referral for onboarding a new employee
- Diners club credit card
- Free massages
- … more and more others😊
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.