Our client is a world leader in providing solutions in the fight against financial crime. Amongst their product users are some of the world’s biggest banks and financial institutions. These products are used to expose and prevent money laundering and fraud as well as ensure higher levels of regulation and rules observance.
The Košice team is a key part of a large global team and was formed ten years ago as a ten-member team of developers and testers. At present it has more than 100 members covering activities from almost all phases of the product cycle.
Our task is to develop and upgrade a number of important products used in exposing cases of money laundering. We have teams of technical implementers providing installation and configuration of products with final customers in various parts of the world, as well as teams providing customer support.
Over the course of ten years we have built up a strong partnership with our client and become a key part of their long-term success.
With the growth of our software product engineering business in Kosice, Slovakia and growth of our customer base, we are enforcing our local delivery management team.
Ness KDC is offering you an unique opportunity to be a part of NICE Actimize team which is fast-growing and highly respected. Time, cross-channel fraud prevention, anti-money laundering detection, and trading surveillance solutions that address such concerns as payment fraud, cybercrime, sanctions monitoring, market abuse, customer due diligence and insider trading.
The team is comprised of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market. Every employee’s contributions are integral to our company’s growth and success. To find and acquire the best and brightest talent around the globe, we offer a challenging work environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and rewarding career opportunities. Come share, grow and learn with us.
Nice Actimize is at a very exciting phase of its evolution. We are building the next generation for all of our products and modernizing our tools, methodologies and technologies across the board. From adopting Containers and real-time data technologies to leveraging the power of the Cloud to enable on-premise innovation, we are constantly innovating.
The leader in this position will work with local and global R&D and product functions on planning, managing delivery quality and timeline, managing escalation and implementing new releases in collaboration with Actimize’s Professional Services organization.
We are looking for R&D manager for 70+ people team in Kosice. In this position you will have end to end responsibilities for development, innovation and execution, continuous improvement of the development methodologies, R&D team structure, hiring and staffing strategy as well as driving performance management, tracking & improving R&D KPIs.
Job Location: Košice
Job Salary: Starting salary from 3500 € per month, depending on skills and experience + benefits.
The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience
- Management of R&D team in Kosice,( 70+ people)
- Working with global teams ( IL, US, IND)
- Responsibility of development & innovation activities and their execution
- Continuous improvement of the development methodologies, R&D structure, product quality, scalability and security
- Hiring and staffing strategy to address employee succession and knowledge sharing
- Perform a full range of leadership responsibilities: interviewing, hiring, coaching and developing employees, assigning and directing work, driving performance management, tracking & improving R&D KPIs and more
- 10+ years of experience in the Enterprise SW R&D industry
- 5+ years of experience in managing R&D organization
- Proven experience in managing the development of multi components, multi layers, distributed systems
- Experience in new concept and product development as well as sustaining engineering
- Vast experience in development tools, methods and processes
- Proven experience in delivering high-quality products & understanding of software quality
- Independence & quick decision-making abilities, sound judgment for raising flags in time
- Ability to work under pressure and in a very dynamic environment
- Good and proven presentation skills and overall communication
- Experience in advanced development methods such as Agile
- Very strong communication and relationship management skills
- English – excellent written and spoken English
Nice to have
- Scala or Java Knowledge
- Fintech Experience
- Slovak/Czech – native
- English – fluent
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.