Our client is a world leader in providing solutions in the fight against financial crime. Amongst their product users are some of the world’s biggest banks and financial institutions. These products are used to expose and prevent money laundering and fraud as well as ensure higher levels of regulation and rules observance.
The Košice team is a key part of a large global team and was formed ten years ago as a ten-member team of developers and testers. At present it has more than 100 members covering activities from almost all phases of the product cycle.
Our task is to develop and upgrade a number of important products used in exposing cases of money laundering. We have teams of technical implementers providing installation and configuration of products with final customers in various parts of the world, as well as teams providing customer support.
Over the course of ten years we have built up a strong partnership with our client and become a key part of their long-term success.
Become part of the team of talented, creative and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering innovative solutions to the market!
Ness KDC is looking for a new member of our team! For our attractive products we are now looking for Software Implementer.
Job location: Košice
Info salary: Starting salary 900 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
- Coding and implementation of software by following agile development methodology
- Focus on high quality of delivered code by unit test coverage
- Collaboration with Tech Lead/Architect on refining the solution design
- Efficiently following technical tasks from team lead
- Programming – Java (basics)
- Python or Ansible or Puppet is advantage
- Database – SQL (Oracle, MSSQL) – basics
- Versioning systems – Git, SVN or other
- UNIX (basics)
- English – advanced (spoken and written)
- Pro-active and Team Oriented approach
- Ability and willingness to learn new technologies
- Knowledge in AWS (as advantage)
- Continuous Integration – Maven, Jenkins (as advantage)
- Suitable also for graduate
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.