With more than 10,000 customers, Masternaut is a European market leader in the field of telematics. It mainly specializes in management of fleets and staff, and services in the area of asset monitoring.
Customers use the benefits of Masternaut products for the smooth running of their companies, cost saving and effective use of assets as well as for boosting the safe operation of their vehicle parks.
Masternaut has immense innovational potential and space for growth, hence its decision, after a careful selection process, to expand its production by opening a new development center at Ness Košice. This has given our team opportunity to work with some of the most cutting-edge technology and methodologies in the world: Mobile Applications, Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, Machine Learning and Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Extreme Programming and Test Driven Development).
The newly-formed core team in Košice participates in the development and testing of key components and products and comes up with innovative solutions and ideas for improvement. Thanks to the quality of our work, Masternaut is planning to expand its team at Ness and take on another group of talented mobile application and platform developers and test engineers. Each member of the team will have opportunity to become actively involved in a “Hackathon” event in the customer’s English and French development centres.
The role is responsible for leadership of the development team, designing, coding and delivery of SaaS applications from layout to functions according to client’s specifications.
The role will be living in very agile environment facing latest technology stacks and cloud based services.
- Create user information solutions by leading, developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Leading team and technical communication with client.
Salary info: Starting salary 2200 € gross depending on skills and experience + benefits. The final offer for the selected candidate will reflect the candidate´s comprehensive assessment, skills and past work experience.
Job location: Košice
- Hands on experience in technical leading and people managment
- Proficiency in Agile software development methodologies
- Very strong communication and relationship management skills
- Proven experience working in corporate environment
- Proven experience in managing people and working in a team
- Ability to work in and manage through complex environments and stressful situations
- High availability, scalable and performant application design
- High Volume Data processing and back-end software development
- Java SE
- Spring, Hibernate, AMQ, REST, Tomcat
Nice to have:
- Java EE
- Esper, Camel, Microsoft SqlServer, Mongo DB – considered as a strong + and other database technology
- JMS, SOAP
- Cloud Solutions: AWS & GCP is a plus
S/W development experience:
- Scrum or other Agile methodology
- TDD, other usual professional processes (use-case analysis, design, reviewing, unit test development, SCM, etc…)
- Graduate in numerate discipline
- Written and spoken English language
- Passionate, results focused, good communicator
- Leads by example
- Stress resistant
- Team player
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.