Headquartered in San Diego, California, USA, our client, a subsidiary of Caterpillar Inc., is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of industrial gas turbines, with more than 15,000 units and over 2 billion operating hours in over 100 countries.
Products from Solar Turbines play an important role in the development of oil, natural gas and power generation projects around the world. Solar Turbines’ products include gas turbine engines (rated from 1,500-30,000 horsepower), gas compressors, and gas turbine-powered compressor sets, mechanical-drive packages and generator sets (ranging from 1-22 megawatts).
Solar’s customers put the company’s products to work in many areas including production, processing and pipeline transmission of natural gas and crude oil and generation of electricity and thermal energy for processing applications, such as manufacturing chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and food products.
We are looking for enthusiastic and motivated colleague with experience with DBW, Data Integration / ETL, Data Visualization/Cognos or Tableau, great communication skills and ability to see the technical issues from architectural point of view. This new part of our existing project will be responsible for starting new reporting / data visualization team allocated in Kosice.
- Computer skills – programmer
- Experience in ERP domain preferred (inventory, purchasing, warehouse management, general ledger, order entry, account payable/receivable, etc.)
- Notions of data warehouse architecture and implementation
- Experience with Cognos (Framework Manager and full Suite) and Tableau – Power BI is a plus
- Experience with Informatica Powercenter
- Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts, worked on BI / data integration and data modelling/data profiling projects
- Good notions of data warehouse concepts
- Strong analytical and data visualization skills
- Knowledge of Alteryx, Hadoop are a plus
- Experience in manufacturing is a strong plus
- Soft Skills
- Excellent communication
- Ability to learn, absorb and apply new knowledge rapidly
- Working in a team
- Proactive approach
- Working under pressure
- Language Skills
- English – advanced (both written and verbal)
- Years of experience: 3+
Apply for this job
Are you interested about this job, but you’re not sure whether you fit all requirements? Send us your CV and our recruiters will find the job that fits your skills and expectations.
Recommend to your friend
Send the job details to your friend, who might be interested in working for Ness.